Tuesday 4 August 2015

Oyster Festival Whitstable // Beach, Sunset and Fireworks

Hey guys! Long time no post ;) So I recently went to an oyster festival which took place in Whitstable and being 100% honest, it didn't sound that exciting at first but it was so much fun! It ran from Thursday 23rd July - Sunday 2nd August.

I went on the Saturday and it was completely heaving! There were so many people and myself, my mum and her friend went and it became too much after a while so upon arrival we went and bought ourselves some fish and chips and oh my gosh. They were so delicious! So after about 2 hours of being at Whitstable, we then ventured off to a beach about 5 minutes down from there to get a more open view of the fireworks!












The fireworks started at 9:45 and we sat and watched the gorgeous view of the sunset. The weather was so nice, it was really hot until about 9 and we also went in to the local pub and I got a Fruit Bulmers so I wasn't complaining haha! The day was absolutely gorgeous and and the reason for starting this blog is to share my intense love with photography;) So here are some shots I took of the the gorgeous views I was experiencing whilst waiting for the fireworks! 

Enjoy! <3

Love Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment