Sunday 21 June 2015

The Deaf Cat Cafe // The Cutest Unique Cafe











They have the most amazing selection of drinks and teas possible! They provide very unique and fun drinks and of every kind. Its basically a creative looking Costa, just a little cheaper! 




The cutest cafe stands in Rochester, Kent and is such a cute, unique space (especially because it has Wifi ;). I love the way that even though the front of the cafe doest look all that inviting, the inside is so quaint and cute and really suits the creative, young minds of students. I love how creative and unique they have made the place with jars to hold spoons and forks in and a mural with a wacky, fun design. I love this place!

PS: There I have decided I want to have a more photographic blog as that is where my passion is. I will include descriptions of my day to show you guys what I have experienced, but I will include as many photographs in my posts as possible to make it more interesting and visual!

Thank you so much for reading my first official post!

Love Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment